Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classical Forum Drinks II: Con spirito

Options
  • 10-03-2011 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

Doshea3 and I were just chatting on the Book of Faces and it occurred to us that it's been quite some time since our last Classical Forum meet-and-drink event. The last one was a lot of fun, and it'd be great to get a few more posters - regular and new - along this time.

Post in this thread if you're interested, or if you have any suggestions about time or place. For what it's worth, I'm going to provisionally say the first week of April, in the Czech Inn.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Doshea3

Sounds good to me Dr Hatter! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Yoyo!
    What about later on in May?
    Exams and thesis are keeping me busy until the 19th...plus will be nice weather then ;)!
    But I could do it from the 4th onwards (I only have 1 exam on the 19th).
    When is everyone free, any holiday plans etc??
    :D

Yes. I've got exams till 25th, then away from 29th to 31st of May before final recital on June 7th. But some time around then. Preferably not before May 13th!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Beer? =P

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Clinker

I thought it said spirits?

• Advertisement

When?

Advertisement