Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VODAPHONE CONNECTION CORK

• 10-03-2011 2:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

HELP WANTED PLEASE. I HAVE VODAPHONE BROADBAND HAVE SPENT AN HOUR ONTO THE TECHNICAL TEAM TODAY RE MY BROADBAND, FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS IT HAS BEEN VERY SLOW AND THEN JUST DOES NOT CONNECT, IM TOLD THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH MY MODEM AND HAVE CONFIRMED SAME BY CONECTING A DIFFERENT ONE SAME PROBLEM, THEY TELL ME IN VODAPHONE THAT IT THERE SEEMS TO BE BURSTS OF ELECTRICAL ACTIVITY ON THE LINE , WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE AS THEY SAY THEY DONT KNOW WHERE THE ELECTRIC ACTIVITY IS COMING FROM AND THEY HAVE NO TECHNICIANS ON THE ROAD, ARE THEY RESPONSIBLE FOR FIXING THIS ???I RECKON THEY ARE EVEN IF ITS ORIGINALLY A EIRCOM LINE AS IM PAYING VODAPHONE NOT EIRCOM AND THAT THEY SHOULD BE GETTING ONTO EIRCOM AND SORTING THIS OUT,IM DEMENTED AS IM MISSING MY FACEBOOK AND BOARDS BIG TIME VERY FRUSTRTING:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭SnowY32

Why would you join a company thats piggy backing off another, eircom maintain the lines in this country obviously you get what your pay for, the regulater has the communications sector in this country ****ed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

That's almost impossible to read, and incredibly irritating. Try again without the caps lock.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement