Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlie Sheen Remix

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Sick of everyone spamming about Charlie Sheen .Hes not all that ,hes slightly egomanical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Kadongy

eternal wrote: »
    Sick of everyone spamming about Charlie Sheen .Hes not all that ,hes slightly egomanical.

I assumed I was being original.

It's not spam. It is a cool vid pic and link in the cool vids pix and links forum.

It is also entitled "Charlie Sheen Remix". Maybe if you are sick of Charlie Sheen stuff dont open threads called "Charlie Sheen Remix", and then start talking about Charlie Sheen. This action makes no sense. Instead you should open a different thread and talk about something you are interested in. Or do pretty much anything else.

Maybe you could go looking for loud parties so you can stand near them and complain how noisy they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

eternal wrote: »

You can't process it with your normal brain.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Pawpad666

Quality. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭veXual

Kadongy wrote: »
    Maybe you could go looking for loud parties so you can stand near them and complain how noisy they are.

This made my day, have my thanks sir!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭DoesNotCompute

classic. I love the Autotune The News stuff. Bed Intruder Song is da bomb!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Charlie Sheen isn't bi-polar, he's bi-WINNING, and what does "bi-polar" even mean? The world is bi-polar...what's the cure? Medicine?. Dying is for the weak.

Advertisement