Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powercut

Options
  • 10-03-2011 3:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭

Anyone else affected?Maynooth seems fine but lot of Celbridge if not all affected

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

no power cut here in Maynooth (checked the electric clocks)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Power cut this morning at 2:48am in Celbridge alright, it was back online in an hour or 2.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 Mcanoif

Soby wrote: »
    Anyone else affected?Maynooth seems fine but lot of Celbridge if not all affected

Alarm didn't go off going to be late and cold shower power cut caused timer to go out of sync. At least it was a power cut and not a problem with house

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Yep, power out Hazelhatch side at 1.20am in Celbridge last night. Every bloody fire alarm in the block went off. Don't think it came back properly until after 3am.

Zzzzzzzzz so tired :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

Yep indeed about a 2 hrs power cut in Celbridge

I HATE house alarms , half the street are away and the alarms going off for hours ... very little sleep

Grrrrrrrrrrr

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Davidth88 wrote: »
    Yep indeed about a 2 hrs power cut in Celbridge

I HATE house alarms , half the street are away and the alarms going off for hours ... very little sleep

Same here. Sooooo tired because of house alarms going off all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

+1 to all the above. I think the last of the alarms stopped around 3.30am... yaaawn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭The Mulk

The only reason these alarms are going off is because the batteries need replacing.
    They cost very little (€20 I think) and my last one lasted 8 years (recommend to change every 2-3 years).It's a simple process.
    I'd love to let the offending houses know, but where to start:confused:

Advertisement