Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Same arguments, new thread its LOI week 2 11/3/2011

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Jim wrote: »
    Only thing related on TV is MNS at 8. They'll prob just do the weekend's matches.

Mns at 7 now I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Ebbs

stovelid wrote: »
    Mns at 7 now I think.

Ye, changed.

19:00 MNS Con Murphy introduces highlights of the weekend's League of Ireland fixtures, including Bohemians v Drogheda United, Dundalk v Galway United, St Patrick's Athletic v Bray Wanderers and UCD v Derry City. With Damien Richardson and John Giles.

John Giles :o Dunphy next week? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Mns at 7 now I think.
    ****. Will prob miss it now. Stupid mother birthdays.

Jim wrote: »
    ****. Will prob miss it now. Stupid mother birthdays.

Sky + your only man. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Sky + your only man. :)
    We have a coathanger in the back of the TV :p

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Bring a laptop to the birthday celebrations...rte.ie will show it live.

Watch the show, quick happy birthday when called upon and back to watching the show:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

9/10 Rovers to win in distillery looks a decent bet

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Was interested to see the supposed Oman elbow and other incidents, but no coverage of that on MNS, typical :rolleyes:. Quigley's goal was a beaut, poor wall though.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭strawberryb0y

Was interested to see the supposed Oman elbow and other incidents, but no coverage of that on MNS, typical :rolleyes:. Quigley's goal was a beaut, poor wall though.

I've heard it was pretty shocking tonight but I've not seen it yet. Remember seeing the highlights of a few games i was at last year and thinking they'd shown a game that was nothing like the one i'd been to.

In fairness, you always get a different perspective when you're actually at the match. I thought their coverage of the Bohs game was pretty decent for what it's worth. Annoying that half the programme was dedicated to Roddy Collins and then the National team. That's time that could be spent on first division highlights or extending the highlights of the premier league games

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭strawberryb0y

In fairness, you always get a different perspective when you're actually at the match. I thought their coverage of the Bohs game was pretty decent for what it's worth. Annoying that half the programme was dedicated to Roddy Collins and then the National team. That's time that could be spent on first division highlights or extending the highlights of the premier league games

True but I remember one particular game where they were making a point about poor finishing by Blinkhorn and using the clip (of him making a mess of a half chance) from the highlights to illustrate this, but they failed to show a chance a minute later when he lobbed the keeper only for the ball to hit the post

2-0 to Pats against Bray with 20 minutes to go, no way back surely? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Just watched MNS there...

Rovers fans throw bottles at their own team now, eh? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Ebbs

http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1093979

For anyone who missed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Just watched MNS there...

Rovers fans throw bottles at their own team now, eh? :pac:
    and more stuff in the second half