Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone from Lithuania?

Options
  • 10-03-2011 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I am doing a project and need a few questions answered! Nothing too personal, just what your expereince of Ireland has been since you moved here etc.

Lorraine.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

O'Byrne's pub on Capel Street do Lithuanian nights. You could go in there and find people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭diddlybit

Or put up a request up in Lithuanica on Amien Street for participants willing to be interviewed? (Though I haven't been there in years, so I'm not sure if it's still there, great little spot.)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 missypiggy

Heya, I don't know if this is useful at all but I lived in Lithuania for five months. Do you need an actual Lithuanian or just somewhere with knowledge of the country? I was in Vilnius btw

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Lor2010

Thanks for all the replies! I have received PM's with all the details I need. Thanks everyone for the info! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement