Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duvet or Grobag?

• 10-03-2011 10:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Baby rylie is nearly 21 months now sleeps in a cot bed. Although I'm in no rush to take the cot sides down, I'm wondering if I should introduce a duvet and pillow?

He seems a bit uncomfortable in his grobag these days, he moves around alot and it seems to get a bit tangled underneath him.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭ktod

We switched from the grobag to duvet and pillow at about the same age and haven't looked back since.

Little guy is sleeping better too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭rylie

Sorry one more question!

I've had a look at a few websites, should I get a duvet set or a quilt/coverlet?!

Totally up to yourself - we use a 'grown-up' pillow (quite flat). Those sets can be very expensive, but Smyths toys (believe it or not) offer good value on duvets for cots/cot-beds upstairs where their baby range is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭rylie

Thanks a million ktod :)

you're welcome, hope you get something you and baby like soon :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement