Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Down Celbridge - March 10th ?

• 10-03-2011 10:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

Hi - Just checking to see if anyone else in Celbridge who may have UPC Broadband has issues at present.

There was a power cut at approx 2:48am this morning & since the power came back, I've no BB connection. I've powercycled modem/router etc.. but the lights on the front don't indicate any online connection , no US / DS lights active etc..

I'm presuming its not a specific problem with my gear & probably something UPC will address later this morning / today but wanted to check to see if anyone else has similar issues with their UPC connection in the Celbridge area this morning (March 10th).

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 405 ✭✭Evilbart

Yeah I'm in crodaun and it's not working here either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭bonoman66

Evilbart wrote: »
    Yeah I'm in crodaun and it's not working here either

Thanks for the feedback.

I contacted UPC & got through to an automated message indicating they are aware of a fault affecting their service in the Celbridge Area & that they are working on it. (that automated update was provided by them at 1:30pm today)

Hopefully, they'll sort it soon (at least by sometime today!)..

Cheers

Advertisement