Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP problem

Options
  • 10-03-2011 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭

Hi I have a psp 1000 and it wont charge.It will turn on with a battery that has being charged in another psp.I have looked online but cant find any solutions.Anybody any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Snowc wrote: »
    Hi I have a psp 1000 and it wont charge.It will turn on with a battery that has being charged in another psp.I have looked online but cant find any solutions.Anybody any ideas?

Maybe the battery is worn out? Or the charger has a prob?

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Snowc

EnterNow wrote: »
    Maybe the battery is worn out? Or the charger has a prob?

No the battery charges in my other psp fine and when I put it in the broken psp it turns it on.The charger just wont charge or turn on my broken psp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Snowc wrote: »
    No the battery charges in my other psp fine and when I put it in the broken psp it turns it on.The charger just wont charge or turn on my broken psp

Strange one, can't say I've ever come across it. Is there an internal fuse that protects the charging circuits that could be blown?

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Snowc

I checked the fuses they didn't look blown.I will probably just by a psp battery charger of ebay.

Advertisement