Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Galvanizing

• 10-03-2011 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all.

Just wondered if anyone had found a better galvanizing company than Shannonside Galvanizing around. I have used them a few times and they appear very professional. Is there many more around. Got a shed fabricated there and galvanized there and got my cladding there and got a great service.

Anyone else any ideas?

Cheers
    Tom

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭Bodacious

Hi all.

Just wondered if anyone had found a better galvanizing company than Shannonside Galvanizing around. I have used them a few times and they appear very professional. Is there many more around. Got a shed fabricated there and galvanized there and got my cladding there and got a great service.

Anyone else any ideas?

Cheers
    Tom

Hi Tom,
    I got a quad trailer made last year and got it dipped with Sperrin Galvanisers (IRL) ltd in Tynagh, loughrea co. galway and couldn't fault it, was cheaper than shannonside 090 9745804 guy that made trailer phoned shannonside and forget exact figures but were well bet on price Loughrea is handy just off main galway-dublin road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

we use Sperrin as well eventhough it's over twice the distance as shannonside,

won't comment any further

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Tora Bora

Hi all.

Anyone else any ideas?

Cheers
    Tom

Yearra, shure ye are mighty lads altogether there in Shannonside;)
    I mus tell Tony D, to give ye all a nice big bonus for Paddy's day.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

And closed.

Metalhead35- we do not permit advertising in this forum- if you wish to advertise I can put you in touch with the site admins, who will be only too happy to sell you a banner add.

Regards,

SMcCarrick

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement