Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Powerpoint issue.

• 10-03-2011 11:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭

Hope this is in the right section,

Basically I'm trying to make a template in Powerpoint that can be edited for a client.

I can get the look and feel that I want, as in the logo and title color, but what I need to be able to do is apply text boxes with a style so the client can make a new slide that has all the text boxes already set up and all they have to do is type their content and it will be in that style.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭Cork Skate

Gintonious wrote: »
    Hope this is in the right section,

Basically I'm trying to make a template in Powerpoint that can be edited for a client.

I can get the look and feel that I want, as in the logo and title color, but what I need to be able to do is apply text boxes with a style so the client can make a new slide that has all the text boxes already set up and all they have to do is type their content and it will be in that style.

Many thanks.

You need to start with a master slide so

What version of Office are you using?

Advertisement