Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

maintaining landline number without physical phone line?

Options
  • 10-03-2011 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭

hi eircom,

do eircom offer any services,to maintain a land line number without a physical land line? such as voip services etc?

i know that i can port the land line number to blue face, but do eircom have anything similar?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

ingen wrote: »
    hi eircom,

do eircom offer any services,to maintain a land line number without a physical land line? such as voip services etc?

i know that i can port the land line number to blue face, but do eircom have anything similar?

thanks
    Hi ingen
    Not without a landline no.. We do have a VOIP service called Broadband Talk but you will need a land line to use this also. You can see details of this package here
    but not really what you asked for. If you do have any further query just post here.
    Tony

Advertisement