Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forums that are good

Options
  • 10-03-2011 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭

I have seen thet you have a forum for Disputes where some posters feel (or sometimes are) hard done by by the mods.

It is a sad fact that bad news is more prevalent than good news, but I wondered if you had a place to post about forums that you are pleased with?

I potter around in a few forums and I have to say I find them, educational, helpful and interesting. It would be nice if I could praise them in a place others might read (and perhaps add some of thier own recommended forums.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

feedback, positive or negative (though moreso positive, positive gets chocolate bisuits with its cup of tea) is always welcome in the Feedback forum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Thank you LoLth, your advice is appreciated. I will compose something and post it when it sounds right.

Advertisement