Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DFI7 - Shapey Fiend V Rob Steenson

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Might just give it one last bump.

"You suck, quick rapping and die!" comments welcome. Where's Hugh Cream when you need him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

This should of went to OT. I've never seen anyone choke as much as Rob yet pull off a unanimous win.

Btw did you have verses written on the back of that piece of paper that you took out of your pocket like one of the judges said?

Yeah that's why I lost. I literally had a peek at them for 5 seconds after my first round cos I said my **** out of order by accident and spat a bit of my 2nd round in my 1st. Had stuff learnt off pat weeks beforehand but easy get muddle when your up on stage with 200 people looking at you hehe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

Haha, you cheeky fecker!

I thought you did well overall, apart from the slight choke but then again it's totally understandable in front of so many people.

Btw I love the way people are still referencing MC Dubh in their verses, that poor bastard will never live it down!

It's a guaranteed laugh. Did it at the first battle I did (before MC Dubh battled) and I got like a 10 second laugh. Was such an easy gig to do as a debut.. every joke I made got massive props. I was all gassed up after the first one been a steep learning curve since.

• Advertisement
Advertisement