Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clare V Dublin Rap Battle #2

• 10-03-2011 12:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

Wasn't quite as lucky with this one. I'll give it another go again soon anyway. Learning how to write them a bit better now.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Might just give this one last bump. Thanks for watching peeps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

lol, good man shapey,

dont know should i laugh or cry !

as i've said before something very unsettling about white irish boys trying to rap !
    good crowd there tho, fair play !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

You're meant to laugh. I'm not that good yet though more practice necessary. If I'm a bit grumpy looking it's just that I kept getting told I wasn't aggressive enough.. nobody takes these battles seriously they're just a slagging match.

White Irish boys have been rapping since the late 80's. You get accustomed to it after a while but sounds a bit jarring when you haven't heard much of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

You're meant to laugh. I'm not that good yet though more practice necessary. If I'm a bit grumpy looking it's just that I kept getting told I wasn't aggressive enough.. nobody takes these battles seriously they're just a slagging match.

White Irish boys have been rapping since the late 80's. You get accustomed to it after a while but sounds a bit jarring when you haven't heard much of it.

It must get a bit tedious being called McLovin/Harry Potter/Milky Bar Kid/Culchie/Posh etc all the time. You should do an Eminem from 8Mile, do the pre-emptive strike, slag yourself off, defuse the Jackeens and they're left with nothing.

Meas Mór.

Advertisement