Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some more gigs

• 10-03-2011 1:18pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A couple of gigs have been announced which would be worth a look.

Buck 65
    Academy 2 - Dublin - 14th April
    Roisin Dubh - Galway - 15th April

http://buck65.com/shows/

Edan
    The Sugarclub - Dublin - 23rd April
    Roisin Dubh - Galway - 24th April

http://www.choicecuts.com/?p=8562

So with the above and Sage Francis, Rakim, Raekwon, Prof Green, Beardyman all in the next month or so......we are spoiled for choice.

Oh and if you are into it, N-Dubz are also playing

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

i forgot about the after party for Raekwon where Exile is playing.

DJ Shadow and Flying Lotus will also be at Electric Picnic

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Jus.Me

buck 65 and edan are both great live acts. both have been to ireland a good few times now though.

on the off chance shadow and fly lo were playing on the sunday id consider getting one of those day tickets. only problem is the day tickets will probably sell out long before they announce the schedule. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Can't wait for Edan. Good venue. Anyone going?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Yeah i'l be going to Edan, he's excellent live.

A reminder that Buck 65 is on Thursday night. I just got myself on the guest list as well :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭StevieG

Ghost Poet returns to Ireland in June

doin Cork this time aswell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

lookin forward to Edan tonight, even though i'll be there on me tobler!

Sweet, Atmosphere announce European Tour......boooooooo, no Irish dates. And I wont be in any of the other cities when they are playing.

http://rhymesayers.com/news/atmosphere_announces_european_tour

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

De La Soul & Hypnotic Brass Ensemble are playing in The Button Factory on Friday 22nd July. Tickets are €30, which is fairly steep.

I seen them both support/play with the Gorrilaz in the O2 back in October and they were fairly good live.

Advertisement