Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Please reinstate the biker.ie thread

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Reckon he meant biker specific forums, but comparing biker.ie to the motorbike section of boards.ie then yeah biker.ie would be a lot busier!:pac:

It's an entire website, bit unfair comparing it to one forum. Biker is a decent site, but its not a patch on boards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Paparazzo wrote: »
    It's an entire website, bit unfair comparing it to one forum. Biker is a decent site, but its not a patch on boards

Its like comparing a flaccid one to rampant, fully erect one. You say tomaytoe, I say tomahtoe, you say potaytoe, I say HTFU noob. Lol.

'cptr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Its like comparing a flaccid one to rampant, fully erect one.

Whatever your into. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

seanybiker wrote: »

ROTFL!!!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

seanybiker wrote: »

Its what these threads invariably boil down to - 'who's got the biggest and best one', when the reality is that no-one cares.

Mine is HOOOOOJJJJJ btw and I have a 110cc Chinese bike that proves I don't need to compensate for anything...

This section of Boards often has tumbleweeds blowing through it and most responses to tech questions get a 'OMG dood, sounds serious - ask a proper bike mechanic b4 u diedz' type answer.

Have a safe weekend on your bikes you crazy buttmonkeys;)

'c

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Its like comparing a flaccid one to rampant, fully erect one. You say tomaytoe, I say tomahtoe, you say potaytoe, I say HTFU noob. Lol.

'cptr

Are you comparing biker.ie to a flaccid penis??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Discussion not going anywhere.

LOCKED.

Great that I have these sort of threads to look forward to after a loverly holiday. :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement