Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CZ 22lr 25MOA picatinny one piece rail

Options
  • 10-03-2011 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭

The new CZ 22lr 25MOA picatinny one piece rail for the 11mm dovetail arrived today and I quickly fitted it to see the results. Its a good fit and I just tried the Bushnell 6-24x50mm off my CZ varmint 223 to see what the gap under the front lens and barrel would be like. Using Burris medium 1/2" rings.

Here's a few photo's

IMG_0416.jpgIMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0427.jpgIMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0429.jpgIMG_0433.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Looks really nice Clive, well wear

let us know how you get on with it

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Looks great Clive. Looking forward to the video of you bursting clays at 300 on demand now. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Vegeta wrote: »
    Looks really nice Clive, well wear

let us know how you get on with it
    Looks great Clive. Looking forward to the video of you bursting clays at 300 on demand now. ;)

Thanks lads
    I going to try and get to the Midlands on Saturday a fit it all up and zero with the Bushnell from the 223 and then put it back on the 223 and see what the difference in clicks will be. Gearing this all up for the next running deer shoot out in a couple of weeks time.

Have to get some black nail varnish to lock up the 6 grub screws in Tesco tonight, bloody stuff was €8.50 in the chemist:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭dos29

Looks like a nice piece. Any chance of guidance on where to get one?
    Would be nice to have picatinny on top of my CZ.
    Out of curiosity, why do you need 25 MOA base on a 22lr though?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

dos29 wrote: »
    Looks like a nice piece. Any chance of guidance on where to get one?
    Would be nice to have picatinny on top of my CZ.
    Out of curiosity, why do you need 25 MOA base on a 22lr though?

DIP ink.
    http://www.diproductsinc.com/Default.aspx

^ See post above ^ from IWM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭dos29

Cheers. Shooting clays on demand at 300 with a 22lr is no mean feat. Fair play.

Advertisement