Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbridge Silverware Jewellery Sale

Options
  • 10-03-2011 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

Anyone know when the Newbridge Silverware sale is on? At the start of January, I asked one of the sale reps in a store that sells Newbridge jewellery and they told me it would be in two weeks but there has not been a sale yet. I also saw online that that the sale is usually at the end of February but no sale yet so just wondering if anyone knows?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 savy2011

holly84 wrote: »
    Hi,

Anyone know when the Newbridge Silverware sale is on? At the start of January, I asked one of the sale reps in a store that sells Newbridge jewellery and they told me it would be in two weeks but there has not been a sale yet. I also saw online that that the sale is usually at the end of February but no sale yet so just wondering if anyone knows?

I'm not sure but agree would love to know! Love Newbridge silverware makes great presents

Advertisement