Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Distance Learning courses...are they good?

Options
  • 10-03-2011 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

i was looking into starting a distance learning course and not 100% sure about doing it cos tryin to study urself and workin under pressure with no one to help expect on line.....just want to see if ppl found them any good?
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Rimbaud

swansin wrote: »
    Hi,

i was looking into starting a distance learning course and not 100% sure about doing it cos tryin to study urself and workin under pressure with no one to help expect on line.....just want to see if ppl found them any good?
    thanks

Really its down to if your really interested, thats what will get you through.
    Also, make sure they are properly accredited.
    Yea you'll have to manage your time to study outside of work, but if its interesting and a course you actually want to do, then you'll make time for it.
    I studied in a college when younger, and can;t say it was a good experience, (except for the social distractions which helped me fail the course!)
    But that was 15 years back.

Advertisement