If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2GB MP3 Player offer in The Philips Shop

Options
  • 10-03-2011 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Howdy Folks

I have a great little MP-3 player offer for you all to avail of:)

Its the Philips SA2120 2Gb music player.
    This will be great for anyone looking for a very cheap secondary player for the Gym, daily commute or for those how dont need 5000plus tracks in their pocket every day.

Its a neat and compact little unit that looks like this -
    sa2120_02_rtv_.jpg

You can store many hundreds of MP3/WMA tracks on it and it even features a built in voice recorder so you can record little messages to yourself if you so desire

It Plugs directly into your PC via the built in USB port to load up your tracks and will give you up to 10hours play back from a regular AAA battery (included:))

You get in ear headphones as well - but dont forget we have a wide range of optional headphones to choose from including the excellent Philips O'Neill range.

Full spec's here ->
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/s/sa2120_02/sa2120_02_pss_eng.pdf

I have limited stock of these little guys for only €7.99, That's a great saving from their original price of €44.99

its one per customer folks

Anyone fancy one just call on in or post up on Boards and we'll look after you.

ATB
    Ash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 knock

I'll take one!

Will probably collect next Monday if that's ok.

Thanks
    Paul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Knock

if you can pm me you name, address and phone number i'll reserve onne up for you and send you the transaction to use when you call to collect it.

thanks for the oprder
    atb
    Ash

Hi Knock and Tomas88

SA2120 reserved for you both and transaction no's pm'd
    thanks for the order guys
    Atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Deadalus

I'll take one for the gym lads. I should be in at lunch time to get it if thats cool.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 24 donas

Hi Ash,

I'll take two of these MP3 players if they are still available.
    I'll pm you my details.
    If I can't make it in to the store pretty soon, how much to post these out?
    Thanks.

• Advertisement

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey donas,

I have a few of these left but I'm afraid its one per customer (see original post).

Postage on this would be €4.99 or of course you can collect instore.

Give me a buzz on (01)4740788 or you can PM me.

Thanks a mil, Nicola. :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.