Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - Sarah Millican ticket needed!

• 10-03-2011 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi, new to the site and not sure where to post this, so I apologise in advance if it's in the wrong place.

We have tickets to see Sarah Millican at the Róisín Dubh in April, and a friend from the UK has booked flights to come with us. I just went to book an extra ticket for the gig, and they're sold out!

I tried the Ticketmaster site, and the Ticketmaster place in Lynch's, but no luck.

We need one ticket. Can anyone help us out?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

www.toutless.ie
    www.adverts.ie
    www.gumtree.com

these places may have tickets for the event, but unsure. Other then that ask around with your friends and hopfully on the day you can purchase a ticket on the door.

Generally asking for tickets is frowned apon here. but who cares :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Scoobydoofus

Ah, right, didn't know that. Well, hopefully the mods will take pity! My friend is gonna kill me if I can't get her a ticket after she's paid for flights!

I'll take a gander at those links, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement