Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of diverting landline to mobile

Options
  • 10-03-2011 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Hi

Cant seem to find how much eircom charge to divert my landline to my mobile, any one know how much this would cost per diverted call?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

foghlu wrote: »
    Hi

Cant seem to find how much eircom charge to divert my landline to my mobile, any one know how much this would cost per diverted call?

Hi foghlu,

Here is all the information regarding the set up of call fowarding.

eircom call forwarding

Freedom: to answer all your calls in person when you're not at home.

Automatic process: your callers need never know you're away from home.
    Cost

Set up charge of 30.41cent (inc. VAT)* each time you set up call forwarding on your phone. Forwarded calls are charged at standard rates. Ie (local calls charged local rate per minute/ standard mobile network charges per minute)

E.g. if you forward your landline calls to a mobile, the caller pays the standard rate for calling your landline number. You will pay for the call from your landline to your mobile.

Set Up Guide

To forward your calls to another number
    Lift receiver.
    Press *21*
    Enter the number to which you want to forward your calls (include the area code if it's different to your own).
    Press #

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭foghlu

Cheers couldn't find that online... Fairly expensive then if I have to pay each time i turn it on or off divert even If I dont actually get a call when it is diverted, Thanks will prob find a different option

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

foghlu wrote: »
    Cheers couldn't find that online... Fairly expensive then if I have to pay each time i turn it on or off divert even If I dont actually get a call when it is diverted, Thanks will prob find a different option

Hi foghlu,

No problem, if you have any queries in the future let me know.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭jetski

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

jetski wrote: »

Are not business prices quoted before VAT is added?

So what would 25C + VAT work out to be?

• Advertisement
Advertisement