Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for Converse

• 10-03-2011 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey, does anyone know the best place to go for converse sneakers in Waterford city?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,780 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Not too many places, wacky shoes and Foot locker have them I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭DaveJac

TK Max always worth a look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

shoe 4 u , has some aswell

sigh i miss pure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭Boooourns

Pretty sure Footlocker has them as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 340 ✭✭dermo909

If you are looking for plain colours, try tkmaxx.
    Its hard to find nice ones in the city though especially if you dont like the leather ones in footlocker.

I've bought 4 pairs in the last month and unfortunately for the city retailers 3 of them have been from asos. Purely because of price.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭tom thum

dermo909 wrote: »
    If you are looking for plain colours, try tkmaxx.
    Its hard to find nice ones in the city though especially if you dont like the leather ones in footlocker.

I've bought 4 pairs in the last month and unfortunately for the city retailers 3 of them have been from asos. Purely because of price.
    well dermo. where did you buy them? if u dont mind me asking? pm me if u dont want it publicly known. cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Hey, does anyone know the best place to go for converse sneakers in Waterford city?

Sorry, I don't know of anywhere in Waterford that sells sneakers. I know of a few places that sell runners though, if that can help?

Advertisement