Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulmers cans wholesale?

Options
  • 10-03-2011 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where I can get Bulmers cans wholesale? Or if not wholesale anywhere that sells slabs cheap?
    South/West preferably.
    Online, off license, whatever!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I saw bulmers pear in lidl last night for 1.50 a can, I got the leaflet and normal bulmers was possibly listed as 1.50 too, now I am not sure if that offer is yet to take place and it is not showing online (not even the pear one)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Chaotic_Forces

The only thing I've even seen is the box of 8 that is the price of seven cans. It's not that great though if you wanted wholesale.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

It was pear for 1.50 and normal bulmers 2 cans for €3 in lidl,
    http://www.lidl.ie/ie/home.nsf/pages/c.o.wfo.p.Original_Cider

I think O'Briens might have had 18 cans for €25 but that seems to low to me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭howyanow

i was in o'learys in salthill a few days ago,they were doing 5 cans for 10 euro,asfaik they give a free casn when you buy 24.

Advertisement