Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Origins Of The Curriculum

Options
  • 10-03-2011 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

I am doing some research into the origins of our educational system and who was involved in it's implimentation. I would appreciate any and all responses. Specifically I want to know how and who changed the system when the Irish took over control of the organs of the state and who played a part in arriving at the system we have today. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Whats it for?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭someoneok

Thanks for the response. I am doing a cross cultural analysis of the origins of educational systems in the world and I'm finding it hard to get to the roots of how it was implimented here. Any pointers to names of those involved would be great.

Tbh your question is really far too broad to be answered in any adequate manner.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭someoneok

Any idea of where the curriculum came from the inception of the state. The people who were given the task of implimentation and what the ideas behind it were.

reopened.

• Advertisement
Advertisement