Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Braga v Liverpool

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Jaysus, that'll take some doing.:eek:

Tbh. Meh either way.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭carlop

mike65 wrote: »
    Braga were your typical Portuguse cheats sad to say, (though I've yet to see Raul Meireles commit an underhand act) they were pathetic and yes clearly an elbow in Carrolls face that should have been red. The ref was pretty awful all the way through, no end of stop/start.

LOL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,434 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

monkey9 wrote: »
    Lads, that elbow on Carroll that should have resulted in a red card. Maybe we can just focus on that for a few pages to deflect from the performance. It seems to be the fashion this week.

I mean, if Kaka gets the red card there, that would have changed the sequence of events that followed and we could have got a draw or even a win.
    face it mate, you got spanked, get over it :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

monkey9 wrote: »
    Well done, Muppet. You have spawned another one. Who fed this one after midnight??

lol at you
    Go easy, he's still a tad sore after Sunday, poor fella

not at all sore after sunday.i can take a defeat,even to your lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Motm, Monkey 9 I think with Mike65 not far behind.

Well played.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

face it mate, you got spanked, get over it

spanked?

You would think after Sunday you would understand what spanked actually means :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

These sad Utd fans have to get their revenge in a vicarious fashion as their own team couldn't lay a glove on Liverpool. Pathetic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Normal service has been restored, That is all.:D

Advertisement