Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlie Sheen Recipes for winning

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭strokemyclover

Oh no, It's threatening to boil over into sadness now. It was all good when it initially blew up but this is a tad tacky tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Spore

Damn, vid removed by the user. Any other links? This Charlie Sheen thing is great, I think the man's a genius. His best role to date! Pure publicity machine (unless he is genuinely mentally ill)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

Spore wrote: »
    Damn, vid removed by the user. Any other links? This Charlie Sheen thing is great, I think the man's a genius. His best role to date! Pure publicity machine (unless he is genuinely mentally ill)

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/bfb12aea47/charlie-sheen-s-winning-recipes?playlist=featured_videos

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Oh no, It's threatening to boil over into sadness now. It was all good when it initially blew up but this is a tad tacky tbh
    Have to agree..

.. it was fun until he actually embraced his own hype!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 QuimWedge

I'm of two opinions, on the one hand it is incredibly self indulgent and a little bit desperate, but on the other, he is clearly taking the piss out of himself which is funny.

hmmm...

One thing that is really annoying me is all the hashtags. I'm not a big fan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

He's milking it at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

I wish I was a woman so that I could have Charlie Sheen's babies.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Compared to Two & a Half men that was really Funny

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

He looks a lot older all of a sudden. I always thought he was permanantly 30.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

ha, that was actually pretty good!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

The "Gnarly Sheen"

a shot of Adonis DNA
    (cilantro-lime infused tequila)
    chased by Tiger's Blood
    (smoked chipotle Sangrita)
    .......winning!

Saw this on a friends facebook along with a picture of the drink... looks tasty!

Advertisement