Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsies help required : Argos deal

Options
  • 10-03-2011 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get a Family Guy Duvet set in Argos
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/0328160.htm

Nowhere near Dublin has them

Arklow
    Carlow
    Sligo
    Cork
    Killarney
    Are the only places that have stock..

If there's any boardsies around those areas that could pick me up one and send it on I'd happily cover any expenses... I can get them on ebay/amazon but they're quite a steal in argos at the mo..

I couldn't think of anywhere else I could post this thread so stuck it here, if a mod wants to delete it I've no probs with that..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

Freakin' sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 11,938 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Just a pain in the hole how awesome duvet covers like this only come in Single sizes :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

scudzilla wrote: »
    Just a pain in the hole how awesome duvet covers like this only come in Single sizes :(

I think it's safe to assume if you like that duvet cover, you probably have a single bed. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

double too http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/0327752/Trail/searchtext%3EFAMILY+GUY.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Suggestions:
    Could you get it on home delivery?
    Could you get them to send it from 1 store to another for you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

OP, Where are you based.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

There ya go, double on argos.co.uk

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/0327752/Trail/searchtext%3EFAMILY+GUY.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

JustinOval wrote: »
    I think it's safe to assume if you like that duvet cover, you probably have a single bed. :p

this says it all

Great Buy!!!
    By oljano
    from East Sussex
    Overall Rating
    5 of 5
    5 Stars Excellent
    Recommend to a friend? Yes
    "I bought this double duvet set as a thankyou to my son ( aged 31!!! ) for looking after our dogs while we were away. It is brilliant, looks great and is a fantastic addition to the bedroom of a 31yr old who acts seventeen!!
    As a bonus it seems really good quality with excellent graphics.
    If any young lady that he invites home doesn't find it hilarious he knows he that he must keep looking for " Miss Right " !!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Moved to requests, more suited here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

dingding wrote: »
    OP, Where are you based.

I'm in Swords...

They don't do home delivery and as far as I know they don't shift stock between stores.. I remember asking once.

It's an end of line item, I can't find it in the new catalogue...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭jim_bob

Just reserved you one in Arklow
    will PM you the number

Advertisement