Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Severed arm found on Dollymount beach

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭12 element

uprising2 wrote: »

He was released from the Midlands Prison on 22 November 2011 but his whereabouts are unknown.

He should still be in prison?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

uprising2 wrote: »

Gardai are now trying to establish the circumstances in which he lost his arm and although he could still be alive, they fear he could have been killed.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/0329/dollymount.html

I doubt very much there's any 'fear he could have been killed', I'd imagine they couldn't give a rats arse.

I hung out with this lad when I was in my teens, he tried to stab me over a girlfriend one time.

I'm not unhappy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,691 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

That's some story, sounds like a movie, revenge maybe? I came across a dead body there before, sea water doesn't exactly dignify the remains, but actual body parts?? Someone went to the bother of chopping him up Soprano's style (or scissor sisters style).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

he tried to stab me over a girlfriend one time.

I'm not unhappy.

Sounds to me like we got our first suspect. Judo arm rip?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

I doubt very much there's any 'fear he could have been killed', I'd imagine they couldn't give a rats arse.

I hung out with this lad when I was in my teens, he tried to stab me over a girlfriend one time.

I'm not unhappy.

It was you so.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 405 ✭✭Econoline Van

I'm not unhappy.

It's all the paperwork, I imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Think_then_talk

I do hope and Pray that he is found safe, but by the look’s of things this might not be the outcome.
    James was only going 18 when he was first arrested and charged with 2 others.
    He did his time a very long time at that, He came out of prison hooked on drug’s, So much for the Irish Prison Rehabilitation side of things.
    Some are saying he got what he deserved and are even joking about it as one can see above. No one deserved to be Murdered .
    If James Nolan has been Murdered then the person/s who have done this will be consumed by this sick act,they too will need Rehabilitation.
    Lets hope they recive the help that James did not.
    My thoughts and prayers go to the Nolan family
    and to the family/s of those involved.
    K

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

No, rapists and murderers do deserve to be murdered. All horrible as it sounds, it equals the disgusting things they done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭R.Dub.Fusilier

I do hope and Pray that he is found safe, but by the look’s of things this might not be the outcome.
    James was only going 18 when he was first arrested and charged with 2 others.
    He did his time a very long time at that, He came out of prison hooked on drug’s, So much for the Irish Prison Rehabilitation side of things.
    Some are saying he got what he deserved and are even joking about it as one can see above. No one deserved to be Murdered .
    If James Nolan has been Murdered then the person/s who have done this will be consumed by this sick act,they too will need Rehabilitation.
    Lets hope they recive the help that James did not.
    My thoughts and prayers go to the Nolan family
    and to the family/s of those involved.
    K

with all due respect to the innocent Nolan family, why should we feel sorry for a convicted rapist?? he was beyond contempt. prison is too good for people like him. bring back the rope for those who commit sex crimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

OK, the discussion has gone outside the scope of this forum and I guess now there'll be a murder investigation so I'm closing the thread - with regret.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement