Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something to do.

• 10-03-2011 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi guys, I was just wondering what would be good to do in Limerick this weekend??
    Myself and another will be staying here, we are students, but we don't drink, we are going uni golfing, but are there any other activities that people could recommend we do?
    We're really not here to see historic sites, but we wanted to do some activities to pass time.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Something to do in the Limerick City Forum is look at the stickies at the top and click the Stuff to Do 1, you'll find everything you need in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Simon Adebisi

Go for a stroll around Curragh Chase.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

There is an Airsoft site in Ballyneety and UL have a society
    if your into that type of thing, its unusual and different.

Also if your looking for different I used to do a bit of Fencing
    with Limerick School of arms where they thought Historical fencing and
    again UL do more modern sports fencing. Not sure if they still are active though.

Claypigeon shooting or Archery out in Rathkeale but a little far out if your a poor student.

~B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

There's go-karting out at Clonlara - name escapes me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Didnt know that until the other day - heard someone in work was going. Any idea on what its like?

• Advertisement
Advertisement