Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kennel cough vacine

• 10-03-2011 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Just wondering do the blue cross give kennel cough vaccine?. If not, how much would i expect to pay for this from a normal vet on the northside of Dublin. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Lizard Queen

The blue cross do not do kennel cough vaccination the normal cost would be between 40 -45

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭aigster

Ratoath vets....are very reasonable....I recently got a reccomendation of them... Well worth a look...I had my basset there this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

ring around different vets, I did and the difference was from 25 to 40...worth the phone call..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭aigster

Well worth a call!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭sellerbarry

joyce2009 wrote: »
    ring around different vets, I did and the difference was from 25 to 40...worth the phone call..:D
    Any idea where the 25 euro one was? Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

east cork ...

Hi all. Thanks for all the replies. I have found Ratoath vets to be cheapest by far at 28 euro for the vaccine. Everywhere else was between 45 and 60 :eek:. I hope this info is useful to other dog owners here too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Hi all. Thanks for all the replies. I have found Ratoath vets to be cheapest by far at 28 euro for the vaccine. Everywhere else was between 45 and 60 :eek:. I hope this info is useful to other dog owners here too.

Was it 28euro in total to give the vaccine too?? Might bring mine there and get it done.
    Which vets in Rathoath is it as i live in Dunshaughlin so not far away at all.

andreac wrote: »
    Was it 28euro in total to give the vaccine too?? Might bring mine there and get it done.
    Which vets in Rathoath is it as i live in Dunshaughlin so not far away at all.
    Yes. 28 in total as it was 35 originally and they have a 20% off for April and May discount. It's the one in Ratoath village next to the post office.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Brilliant, thanks a mill, will def go there and get my 2 sorted soon.

• Advertisement
Advertisement