Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any waterford heads heading abroad in the near future

• 10-03-2011 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

Any waterford boardsies headin abroad in the near future? Doing a bit of a project where I get waterford people to stick stickers in cities they have travelled to and then photograph it, part of a project about waterford people going, living in and or emmigrating to other places

encorporating it into a book im designing...so if anyone'd be up for doin it give me a shout

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Scaldy Ned

Yep....Goin to work in India in two weeks time.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭comeraghs

PM'd you!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Ellie1984

Going to Lisbon on the 18th for a weekend away so if you want gimme a shout on PM :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Sounds fun. Have a friend on Facebook who gives a little Teddy to everyone who heads abroad. Little Teddy is after been everywhere lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Haha knowing my luck they'd fill little teddy with cocaine before my trip

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Im gonna start bringing this guy abroad with me.Im sure hed love to travel :pac:
    IMAG0003.jpg

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Where do you want me to start??? have a good few cheap n cheerful trips planned for this year.. send me details via PM.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭scico rocks

Great idea!
    Dunno where or if I'm heading off this year but I'll give you a shout if i am.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

I just moved to Surrey in the UK. All going well I could be in Lille, Connecticut, New York, Washington and Boston before the year is out.

Im gonna start bringing this guy abroad with me.Im sure hed love to travel :pac:
    IMAG0003.jpg

Off to eBay I go on the hunt for pedobear

• Advertisement

seanybiker wrote: »
    Off to eBay I go on the hunt for pedobear

Just google pedobear plush and you can get them directly. A company called Desutoys make them

Just google pedobear plush and you can get them directly. A company called Desutoys make them
    Yeah just seen that lol. Tis tempting

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

Sounds fun. Have a friend on Facebook who gives a little Teddy to everyone who heads abroad. Little Teddy is after been everywhere lol

Have a bunch of friends who did that with a little plastic toy of a pig called piggy, made it to loads of places, needless to say he was lost somewhere in Venice :P So piggy 2.0 came to life but it wasnt the same! :P

To anyone who is abroad already I can post a pack out to ya, the pack has stickers, a badge or two, and a little guide. Wanna get em sent out as fast as I can hoping to put what photos I have into the book for mid april.

However I want to keep this going after the book so if you are going to russia in august or brazil in october it doesnt matter, anyone can help!

I'll pm all of you who are interested for addresses and stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I love the pedobear idea.

OP, not exotic but I'm going to Birmingham in a few weeks so I'll do something there if your stuck.

doesnt matter where ya are going man, the point is not about it being the other side of the world, the point is getting it out there

ziedth wrote: »
    I love the pedobear idea.

I just ordered me pedo bear haha. Can't wait.

I just ordered me pedo bear haha. Can't wait.

lol you knew the second you saw it you'd buy it

lol you knew the second you saw it you'd buy it

I couldn't help it. Had to be done. 22 yoyos including delivery. Gonna bring him to the pub with me.

I have a couple.1 at home and 1 in work.Well the work ones at home now too cause hes the one coming travelling :/
    Hes just cool :pac:

I have a couple.1 at home and 1 in work.Well the work ones at home now too cause hes the one coming travelling :/
    Hes just cool :pac:
    No way hahahaha. Pics pics pics lol. Give him a nickname.

• Advertisement

Well im gonna bring him everytime I go away somewhere and when I do eventually go travelling properly. Hes gonna have his own blog under the alias Pedro B. Ear :pac:

I have possibly thought into this too much......

Lol that sounds deadly. Hope me nieces don't take a liking to pedo bear. That be just odd

One of the girls in work has a 4 year old daughter.I keep threatening to give her one of the pedobears. It doesnt go down well :D

Hahahaha was reading up about pedobear. Some chap got removed from a convention for dressing up as pedobear and handing sweets out to kids.

Sorry open for kinda going off thread but pedo bear rules lol. Might get pics of mine at bike rallies or something.

I suggest ya make a pedo bear discussion thread for all your pedoriffic needs

few examples of it so far

London
    DSCF0009.jpg

Copenhagen
    KeithCurramsCopenhagenIMG_9651.jpg

Roskilde
    KeithCurramsCopenhagenIMG_9410-1.jpg

You may ask whats the deal with the symbol anyway.
    View of the Peoples Park via google maps:
    park.jpg

You may ask whats the deal with the symbol anyway.
    View of the Peoples Park via google maps:
    park.jpg
    Well oil beef hooked.

Cool pics

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭rayc

Headin' to Japan in June if thats any good to ya.

rayc wrote: »
    Headin' to Japan in June if thats any good to ya.

Sounds good to me man.

packs mailed out to Bog, Comeraghs and ellie1984

anyone else up for helping pm me yer address! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

Going to Russia in July. Is that too late for ya ?

Advertisement