Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any waterford heads heading abroad in the near future

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

The only time limit there is for this is very late april for photos going into the book, I'm keeping the project going though, so if you're going anywhere at any time just give me a shout.

I'll get a website running when the booklet is finished so you can see how it's progressing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Canis_Lupus

I'm in Copenhagen at the mo, going to Costa Rica in the summer, and then Wales for a year in September so get in touch if I can help.

got some photos back from Paris thanks to our own Bog,

MetroStationTemple2.jpg
    PlacedelaConcorde1.jpg

theres still the bones of a month left to get photos of stickers taken, or even if you work in an interesting job i could always send you out some badges and you could photograph them on people!

So give me a shout if ya think ya can help!

And the book is finished :) This first half of it is made of photos from around Waterford, you might even have seen the stickers and not even realised.

The second half is taken by Waterford people living abroad or whathaveyou...

The photos in these pics are from comeragh's IIRC

There are more but I havent photographed em yet,
    to anyone whos photos I didn't use they will be going on the website/blog

_MG_3109.jpg

_MG_3110.jpg

_MG_3112.jpg

_MG_3113.jpg

_MG_3117.jpg

_MG_3135.jpg

If anyone wants to flick through it online you can do so here
    also never mind the price....thats with everything set to premium :P

Advertisement