Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart drugs, what are the best ones where to buy them?

• 10-03-2011 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm talking about the "smart drugs" that people use to help to temporarily improve concentration and memory. Like the ones that most american teens use. So have you used them? What are the best ones?

Thanks

(I'm not looking for illegal ones)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

The best one I know of is called ''Sleep''.

You should check it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

The done thing in America is to lie to your doctor about ADHD and they'll prescribe you ritalin over there, but you can't do that here not to mention the not so nice side effects.

Have you tried coffee and sleep? What do you think gets in the way of you concentrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭dillo2k10

I get plenty of sleep and exercise so thats not the problem. When I start studying my mind just finds any reason to wander.

I'm doing my leaving cert this year and I just found out I failed some of my mocks so I need all of the help I can get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Bad idea.

Leave it at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭beegirl

Rhodiola root is supposed to be very good for concentration and helping one to study, or so I hear - it is a herbal supplement sold in any health shop or probably some chemists too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Just think of how badly you don`t want to repeat next year . Imagine how disappointed you`ll feel in August if you open the envelope and don`t get what you want . That should be all the motivation you need !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭dillo2k10

Just think of how badly you don`t want to repeat next year . Imagine how disappointed you`ll feel in August if you open the envelope and don`t get what you want . That should be all the motivation you need !

You would think so wouldn't you, but it doesn't seem to be working. And I can forget about repeating most of the subjects syllabus is changed for next year. So I need it done correct this year. Hope they can help me.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,232 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Bad idea.

Leave it at that.

+1 Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement