Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What can you take into the lc exams

• 10-03-2011 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Can you take in your pencil case or do you have to leave all your pens and stuff lying across the table or do rules like that usually depend on the school or supervisors

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

There's a pencil case inspection. Or at least that's what we did during the JC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

I took in a pencil case, water, calculator, small clock, chewing gum, sweets and my phone and mp3 in my pocket

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭ChloeElla

We were told for Junior Cert to put out pens, pencils, etc into a clear sandwich bag & bring them in like that, but a lot of people just used their pencil cases!

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Kelix

seems stupid since you don't know whats on the test and can't fit more than 3 words on a pencil case

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Griffen262

Programmable calculator*

*for English..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

at junior cert there was no issue in regards to pencil cases, maybe it depends on the supervisor

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Dave_Kilkenny

As far as I know you can also bring in food - I mean a nice big egg mayo sandwich, pack of polo's (without the exterior packaging) and a big mug of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

I just brought in a handful of pens, pencils etc., my calculator and not the cover, a big bottle of water. If you can minimise any trouble you might encounter the best thing to do is do that. If you don't know if you're allowed bring in the pencil case on the day just leave it outside and save yourself the worry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Well I was in my own room for the lv due to me doing the tests on tape I had my headphones in for them all and the person looking after me she did not care

So I think it up to the person looking after yous

Advertisement