Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiger Woods 12 The Masters

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Lefty2Guns

I'm having trouble with the career mode. I'm not able to enter any Cups, the only option i'm getting is O for back or triangle to skip event. Anybody have any idea whats happening here?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

Lefty2Guns wrote: »
    I'm having trouble with the career mode. I'm not able to enter any Cups, the only option i'm getting is O for back or triangle to skip event. Anybody have any idea whats happening here?

Yes , its a kinda error in the game , you have to skip your first tourny for some reason , you will also have to skip alot of rounds that are DLC because EA are really really greedy .

also if you have not already done so , set tournys to 1 round instead of 4 as you will be forever getting you golfer stats up.

any more probs , post them here and il do my best to help you.

I skipped the first tournament, played the second, but can't play any more. I didn't want to skip all the tournaments.

I skipped the first tournament, played the second, but can't play any more. I didn't want to skip all the tournaments.

ok thats not right , how did you do in the tourny?

I won it. Its driving me mad at the moment as I want to build up my golfer for online playing

• Advertisement

I won it. Its driving me mad at the moment as I want to build up my golfer for online playing

are you on xbox?

No PS3. I'll skip the next tournament and see what happens then. Thanks for the help by the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭mack1

almanu wrote: »
    Yes , its a kinda error in the game , you have to skip your first tourny for some reason...

The first tournament of the year is for players who have won a tournament the year before (Tournament of Champions) - first time you play, as you are not a champion you cannot play this.

(Real life anyway, that was why I assumed you couldn't in the game!)

I skipped the next event, Southwestern @ Scottsdale, and low and behold i'm able to play that event after selecting skip event! Strange

No PS3. I'll skip the next tournament and see what happens then. Thanks for the help by the way!

no problem , seems weird to me m8 , as i just skipped the first one the it was happy days . get back to me if its the same hassle as you might have to delete and start again , also if you set the skill level to amature and the opponent AI to max skills you will get mental xp and you should rank up really quick, make sure to do all the sponser challenges and dont skip like from lets say EA to Clevland sponser without completing EA first as you will have to go back and start again , found that out the hard way ,

also another tip , when playing tournys check your caddie book to see what challenges you have to do to master said course, as if you go out online and play a course with a silver or bronze mastery you will get your ass handed to you . gold mastery means your caddie will call the best shots for you , even though i handed my caddie his p45 last night .

Finally made the top 30 the weekend ...... http://www.easports.com/leaderboards/ranked/golf-tiger-12?platform=360

i guess if you dont count the boosters it would be the top 15 :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Hey guys I'm new to this game on the PS3, where can I find the tutorial? I can only find the video but that dosen't tell me much on how to play.

Beau wrote: »
    Hey guys I'm new to this game on the PS3, where can I find the tutorial? I can only find the video but that dosen't tell me much on how to play.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1RhvzQpOso

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URw3EvbRnP8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UIJuEfdwUQ&feature=related

these are just the basics , if your stuck on anything specific ,post here and i will do my best to help you .

Thanks but to be honest even that is to advanced, is there an in game tutorial anywhere where it'll literally go through the swing and explain everything from the beginning? I'm not using the motion controller by the way.

Thanks but to be honest even that is to advanced, is there an in game tutorial anywhere where it'll literally go through the swing and explain everything from the beginning? I'm not using the motion controller by the way.

what is the problem are you shanking it all the time ?

I just want to know how to play! Understand the controls etc.

I just want to know how to play! Understand the controls etc.

oh ok ,sorry i didnt realize you were that new to it, ok when you start a round hit the pause button (start) then you should see caddie notebook , in that you will see player manual , in this you should find what you need to know .

Advertisement