Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Bars Near Stoneybatter

Options
  • 10-03-2011 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭

Hey all, been studying all day and have want to rewrd myself with a dirty pint.

Probably won't make it out for half eleven, but does anyone know anywhere near/around Stoneybatter that has late opening hours on a Thursday. Any recommendations would be much appreciated. It's a little nasty out there so don't fancy dragging myself into town.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Closest you're going to find to Stoneybatter I'd say is Sin E and I don't think that's reopening until tomorrow.

You're probably going to have to go to the Czech Inn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Chaotic_Forces

Well, Fibber's is opened till 3AM on Parnell street (just come onto the area buy Cineworld and head straight in the direction of O'Connell Street, cross over O'Connell Street (as in to the other side), past the Londis (could be a Centra or Spar now :P), and it's on the right side, same side as the corner Londis/Centra/Spar.

Don't really know any other ones that open till 3am.

Note about Fibbers: fiver in and 3 euro drinks and mixers are free. Oh and you don't get served after... 2:15 (maybe it's 2:30 now) but if you have I.D. or look old enough you'll be grand. Loud rock.heavy metal music though upstairs and a dance floor downstairs

Advertisement