Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Unlocked Mobiles from Ebay

Options
  • 11-03-2011 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi folks,

I'm looking to buy an unlocked mobile from eBay. I would like a decent touch-screen with wifi and android, without paying a huge amount.

Two phones that I've been looking at are an unlocked Orange San Francisco Phone with Android 2.2 and an unlocked Eclipse Smart Phone Android 2.2.

The Eclipse is thirty or forty quid cheaper, has a dual sim but less processing power at 460MHz.

The more expensive Orange SF is single sim but is more powerful with 600MHz, has larger screen (3.5 inch compared to Eclipse 3.2), comes pre-loaded with many apps and a free 2GB SD Card.

I'm thinking I'm going to go with the Orange SF but I'd really appreciate any advice or experiences anyone has had with either phone or indeed any other smartphone recommendations. I don't want to spend more than €180.

Many thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 FBTN

Sorry folks..just found the excellent thread in the android sub forum on the Orange SF.

Thats my mind made up :D

Advertisement