Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stan Collymore

• 11-03-2011 12:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,313 ✭✭✭✭

On twitter now calling out people posting racist material on his twitter.

@TSCollymore
    Stan Collymore
    If any of the people who write racist,offensive,family abuse to me on twitter fancy saying it to my face,I'll be at Talksport all day Sat>

@TSCollymore
    Stan Collymore
    Am at advertised games weekly,and I live in a small town called Cannock,so not hard to find.Put your tweets where your mouth is.I dare you.

Need to stamp out such crap in football

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Need to stamp out such crap in football

Its on twitter? Nothign to do with football. Need to stamp out wife beating do we tweet about it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

It should read:
    Am at car parks nightly,and I live in a small town called Cannock,so not hard to find.Put your tweets where your mouth is.I dare you.

He's Tweeted again:
    ******,coon,wog,wifebeater,dogger,pervert,scumbag.A few of the words.Say them to my face,don't tweet it,say it.

Whilst I'd never, ever condone the racism and I hope he reports that, it's a fact that he's a wife-beater and a dogger so I'm not sure why he's even put those in there. Also, I remember him replying to people that were giving him grief over his ridiculous comments a while back with responses such as ''kiss my black arse you tool''.

He's not the brightest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Its on twitter? Nothign to do with football. Need to stamp out wife beating do we tweet about it?

In Collymore's defence. They weren't married.

The man's having a breakdown, I don't expect him to leave the tweets up long mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭Hannibal

Looked at Liverpools match on Channel 5 earlier and he was pitchside in Portugal and seemed in good spirits. He probably got abuse off someone over there somewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Soccer's very own Charlie Sheen.

Dotsey wrote: »
    Looked at Liverpools match on Channel 5 earlier and he was pitchside in Portugal and seemed in good spirits. He probably got abuse off someone over there somewhere

I thought that too. He was co-commentating and seemed to be enjoying it but he must have suffered a barrage of abuse for him to go off it like this, or else he's had a shandy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

flahavaj wrote: »
    Soccer's very own Charlie Sheen.
    I've laughed more at Collymore in this thread than I ever have at anything Sheen did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

Have a look at Guillem Balagues twitter:

Only four death threats and around two dozens of personal insults for giving my opinion.twitter is going soft! or must be the effect of having a list of blocks. Suggestion: why dont you unfollow me before insulting.Too complicated for some of you I guess :-) Night!

:D

• Advertisement

TalkSport tomorrow:

''What's your opinion on Stan's thoughts? Call the show at a cost of £850 per minute to voice your opinion on the air''

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

If he intends to stamp on racism as strongly as he did Ulrika's head, football had better watch it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

I think being in Basic Instinct 2 went to his head :pac:

Advertisement