Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Census 2011

Options
  • 11-03-2011 1:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭

Has anybody received their census form yet? Got mine today pretty straight forward I think...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Davidian_ie

Yes it's all very straight forward,comply or be fined €25,000.

www.sovereignindependent.com/?p=15626

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭mousehouse

I think now to be fair that link is a bit extreme... The enumerator isnt going to chop ur head off if you dont comply..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

No sign of it at my house yet. That said it will probably in my letter box on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭steph1

It won't be in anyone's letter box. The form has to be delivered in person by the enumerator as there are some details to be filled in before the form is handed to the occupant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

steph1 wrote: »
    It won't be in anyone's letter box. The form has to be delivered in person by the enumerator as there are some details to be filled in before the form is handed to the occupant.

Thanks Steph. Funny enough the enumerator showed up today with the Census form.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

What time of day do they tend to call?
    I'm out a lot so afraid i'll miss them.

I am one of the enumerators in Kilkenny and timing varies from one enumerator to another. We generally call in the evening and at weekends but some areas may have someone call during the day. If you are out when someone calls they will put a calling card through your letterbox informing you they will call back and tell you when, there is a phone number on the card so if that time doesnt suit you can call them and tell them that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I've got my census form and it simple and not complicated, I'm excited about filling it out :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

No sign of my form yet,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭samsmammy

I would really like to know why some people have an issue with filling the form out,Why would you not do it ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

I got my one too. Very short and sweet! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭county man

Still no sign of mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

I got mine; the enumerator called in last night.

Still no sign of the denominator though.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Got mine the other day,

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I got mine last week, filled her out and your man came saturday and collected it.

Plug wrote: »
    I got mine last week, filled her out and your man came saturday and collected it.

But it's not census day until the 10th?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭samsmammy

phi3 wrote: »
    But it's not census day until the 10th?

But I think if they are 100% sure they will be there on the 10th should be ok to collect

1no to mark off the collection list :D

samsmammy wrote: »
    But I think if they are 100% sure they will be there on the 10th should be ok to collect

1no to mark off the collection list :D

If you die inthe mean time it will throw the whole thing out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

phi3 wrote: »
    If you die inthe mean time it will throw the whole thing out.
    and then your family will be fined because of your uncooperative death!

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Wisco

I still haven't got mine or seen any sort of note that they tried to deliver it- any idea who to contact?

• Advertisement

Hey you should have got your form or at least notification by now, if you pm me what area of town you live I will tell you who to contact as i am one of the enumerators in the city.

Advertisement