Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People of Tipp, Hang your heads in shame

Options
  • 11-03-2011 6:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

<snip>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭hinault

Lowery has never received a vote from this constituent.

It is shameful that a tax dodger and a TD who has been proven to have maintained an offshore bank account could ever be elected to office.
    How can anyone elect someone to serve this State when that person attempted to sabotage this State by evading income tax?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,970 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I was going to edit the post and remove some of the name calling and potential slanderers words but I don't have the time today, if you want to discuss this please go to the politics forum as they are more suited for threads like this as well as the fact that you mention representatives from multiple areas (i.e. not just Tipp). I'm also locking the thread, any issues PM me or raise a topic in the Dispute forum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement