Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fury Warrior

Options
  • 11-03-2011 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Been leveling a protection warrior and am currently at 72, have fury as os but just looking for advice on a rotation as my dps is quite low, around the 800 mark. Im looking for any advice on a possible rotation, or shud i be specin into arms instead. wud gear have a huge impact on amount of dps?

any help wud be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

eyfm5 wrote: »
    Been leveling a protection warrior and am currently at 72, have fury as os but just looking for advice on a rotation as my dps is quite low, around the 800 mark. Im looking for any advice on a possible rotation, or shud i be specin into arms instead. wud gear have a huge impact on amount of dps?

any help wud be appreciated

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/840907-The-PvE-Fury-Guide-Cataclysm-Edition

Pretty much has a step by step ;)

You'll be able to get the hang of it and by the time your endgame its just acquiring the stats and enchants, ubt that should give you an idea of where to start

• Registered Users Posts: 31 eyfm5

Thanks for the reply. il give it a look. I will probably keep fury as os as i am enjoying tanking, its alot different than tanking a pala.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

im in exactly the same boat. However i seem to be doing better dps to single targets than multiple mobs in fury. lvl 70 also

Advertisement