Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3mb broadband and eircom talktime talker

Options
  • 11-03-2011 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

Hi

I switched to this bundle om the 1/2/10. Got a bill for broadband bundle this morning which came to €147 when I was expecting it to be €53.96, incl line rental, which was stated on your website. Why have I been charged €72.66 for eircom package charges and service and connection charges of €39.06?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

hoff1 wrote: »
    Hi

I switched to this bundle om the 1/2/10. Got a bill for broadband bundle this morning which came to €147 when I was expecting it to be €53.96, incl line rental, which was stated on your website. Why have I been charged €72.66 for eircom package charges and service and connection charges of €39.06?

Hi hoff1,

Can you private message me with your eircom account number, a mobile contact number and the best time to give you a call to go through your bill.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement