Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ponder ponder ponder ESB

Options
  • 11-03-2011 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi everybody

I was just wondering what electricity usage is considered........................ .
    to be Illegal,and might get reported by the ESB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Hi everybody

I was just wondering what electricity usage is considered........................ .
    to be Illegal,and might get reported by the ESB
    As long as you pay for it, using electricity is hardly illegal. I fear your question has more to do with the cultivation of certain herbal remedies, does it not? If this is the case, I have no idea what thresholds the ESB alert the Gardai at and I hope I never find out!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

• Registered Users Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Stark wrote: »
    Ah, that clears that up then!

Sunbed on 24/7 perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

What he really said was "I'm not not growing weed" .. spot the double negative :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Running a large radio transmitter?

No amount is illegal but if you are a large user then the ESB will want to switch you off the domestic supply possibly to a 3 phase industrial supply. Plus as a large user you'll want to get a better unit rate!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭dubhthach

<<Mod!>>
    I'm locking this thread the original poster has a thread with same question in another forum. Likewise if he has an issue regarding ESB billing it should be taken up in the Consumer issues forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement