Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window repair in Lusk ?

Options
  • 11-03-2011 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

If anybody can recommend somebody/company that can repair a wooden window (a sliding bracket & hinge is broken) in Lusk, I'd much appreciate it. The whole window probably needs to be taken out to do it. Despite numerous attempts and phonecalls, I can't find anybody willing and able to quote.

cheers

Spokes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Sounds like a handy man type thing.Maybe tyr asking in your local hardware store?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭santry_goonshow

Strictly following the mods rules in this comment. I would advise against the use of an outfit in NCD who are located near Lusk. I will say no more. I had them back under warranty for badly fitted windows [itself took 2 months] and they tried to bill me all the same. Just be wary of whoever you do hire. Always watch for the empty rhetoric guys telling you your existing windows were "fitted by Cowboys".

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭RO 06

pm sent

Advertisement