Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where I would get one of these

Options
  • 11-03-2011 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a display case to house a baseball, I have tried Mark's Models but he didn't have any.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

What about Argos, was flicking through catalogue recently and they had some small display cases - have a look through. Good luck! J

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

E-Bay has a few different kinds if you can't find something locally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭sozbox

Thanks for replies!

I've checked Argos online but can't find any, what did you see them under?

Cheers for the eBay link, I'm hoping to get it locally but will buy online if I can't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

You could try the guys in the link below, I was thinking John Buckley sports may have been worth a shot as they sell trophies. I couldn't remember their name though and while searching I stumbled across the people in the link. John Buckleys catalogue of trophies links you to the site below anyway.

http://www.corktrophycentreireland.com/trophies_ireland.htm

Advertisement