Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cage Warriors 42, Cork City, Ireland, May 28th

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 The Pikeman

Cant wait for this show, some very exciting fights lined up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 lambox

top man Roar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭tommyl2010

Just realised there is no sky 433 in ireland :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭kainer2

tommyl2010 wrote: »
    Just realised there is no sky 433 in ireland :(

Cage Warriors is shown LIVE on Setanta Sports in Ireland

Or you can watch it on www.cagewarriors.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭kainer2

• Registered Users Posts: 12,433 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Lads does anybody know if there's tickets left and where I can get them? I just decided to drive down from Dublin to see the event. My mates are more interested in the Champions League final so I roped the gf into coming too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Dean09 wrote: »
    Lads does anybody know if there's tickets left and where I can get them? I just decided to drive down from Dublin to see the event. My mates are more interested in the Champions League final so I roped the gf into coming too! :D

you should be able to get them on the door I'd reckon

Roar wrote: »
    you should be able to get them on the door I'd reckon

I was thinking that alright but I don't wanna make the long drive down only to find out its sold out!

Fúck it I'm gonna drive down now and take the chance!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭theboxingclinic

Cage warriors set up looks amazing!!! Not long to fight time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Niall0

Everybody get ur ass down to Cork its gonna be great! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭Tito Ortiz

Niall0 wrote: »
    Everybody get ur ass down to Cork its gonna be great! :D

Any results yet,the stream is ****e?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

Tito Ortiz wrote: »
    Any results yet,the stream is ****e?

HERE

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭David Jones

Looking at the crowd it looks like there was no shortage of available tickets, anyone at Neptune care to put an approximate number on spectators?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

^ thought that myself, however the place where the stage is there seems to be high rows of seating.

Chris just buckled some guys knee with leg kicks, Cathal up now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dm85

Hi, what round did Chris Fields win?

dm85 wrote: »
    Hi, what round did Chris Fields win?

RD3 (36 secs)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Anakin.S

Looking at the crowd it looks like there was no shortage of available tickets, anyone at Neptune care to put an approximate number on spectators?

I'd say just under 300 from my point of view

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

joesph duffy is exceptionally good

• Advertisement

If anyone has been watching the Yuri Malko v Tom Sullivan fight - I think we should have a very very serious debate re blood testing

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭theboxingclinic

Blood testing has already been addressed by cage warriors and will be in I think for the July show. Great show but poor crowd due to competing with champions league final and magnets league final

Blood testing has already been addressed by cage warriors and will be in I think for the July show. Great show but poor crowd due to competing with champions league final and magnets league final

I know that like CC you guys have spoken about doing it for 2012, I read the press releases. We are looking at it too (we already run the following standards section 7) but I think it is a bigger issue than what we are doing, I think it goes much deeper than that

Some cracking fights tonite!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭Show Time

Great event and i hope to see a few more great nights like that in the Neptune Stadium home of Irish Basketball and now Cage Warriors Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Niall0

What a night of fights, i think only two or three fights went to decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Did anyone notice Cathal cough up blood when caught in a guillotine attempt ?

SDTimeout wrote: »
    Did anyone notice Cathal cough up blood when caught in a guillotine attempt ?

yeah, and more than just a little bit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭Show Time

The first pro fight of the night was mental. It was some dig that knocked out the lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

some of the fights are on youtube.. Jake Hecht's win

Tim Newman's sensational 8 second KO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Kieran81

that was a night of fights that'll be very tough to top, from semi pro opening fights the whole way through the pro card, not a poor fight the whole night , hard to pick up highlights because every fight was good but james heelan and sean tobin looked great in c-class fights , john shiels christ thats one intimidating sight lookin at him walkin out from his corner to start swingin, tim newman 8 sec ko he not gettin paid by the hour;) , a brutal bodyshot tko and joe duffy looks untouchable at this level.
    only downside was the dreadful turn out, champ lge, rugby, unfortunate clash but anybody that got behind the show and came along got great entertainment

Advertisement