Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicest Chinese Restaurant

Options
  • 11-03-2011 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

Which of the Chinese restaurants in town, would you consider the best for value and good food and being consistent?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Knit wit

I've never had a bad meal at the Chinese gourmet ... Expensive enough though. Heard there's a Chinese buffet in Roscommon ... All u can eat for 10 euro ...

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

+1 on Chinese Gourmet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭davehey79

Chinese gourmet does my fave curry but Chans is the best consistently for me. Living out Strokestown way these days and have to say the Yu Gardens there is lovely and do a buffet thing too cant remember when and how much exactly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭freighter

The place on Kilashee street is quite nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭X1R

davehey79 wrote: »
    Yu Gardens there is lovely and do a buffet thing too cant remember when and how much exactly

+1, Yu Garden Buffet is SAVAGE !!!! From what I can remember, for €12 you can eat all you want, the staff are lovely.
    There's two lovely pubs right beside Yu Garden aswell,
    Hanly's (striaght across the road),
    The Central Bar (right Next Door),
    all the makings of a great night :D.

• Advertisement
Advertisement