Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking to jam meath area

Options
  • 11-03-2011 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

hi , im a banjo/guitar player in oldcastle co meath looking for someone likeminded trad musicians to jam with i have space and a quiet house on any sunday so pm me. I have about 13 0r 14 tunes as im still only a beginner give us a shout and we'll have a bit of crack.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭glord

grymreepor wrote: »
    hi , im a banjo/guitar player in oldcastle co meath looking for someone likeminded trad musicians to jam with i have space and a quiet house on any sunday so pm me. I have about 13 0r 14 tunes as im still only a beginner give us a shout and we'll have a bit of crack.

if u would like a few lessons on banjo, i live near kinnegad, i charge only 15 euros and i have competed in all irelands have very good technique, 0851408460

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭grymreepor

I'm not looking for lessons mate just trying to get a session goin with people who don't mind playing with a beginner

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭glord

sorry, i thought that alright ,just said id put the offer in. good luck with it anyhow

Advertisement